Vreta Kluster aims at supporting projects of the newly developed research- and innovation (R&I) -agenda. During autumn 2015, we have developed project ideas that both meet SLF criteria and are in line with the R&I agenda. The priority projects are:
1. Knowledge compilation and dissemination 'mushroom cultivation'
2. Strategic feasibility study on hops
3. New business and distribution modes for better competitiveness among regional food producers
4. Connected and automated farming
5. Beans in Östergötland as source of protein for primarily, human consumption
SLF's funding is matched by Region Östergötland, i.e. in total 500 kSEK are available. The intention is to use these funds during 2016. For each project a preliminary project plan and budget is available (attached to this application). The ambition is that these projects, after SLF's approval, will be carried out. However, we hope that we if necessary and in consultation with SLF, can modify the project line-up slightly,